The DHS Federal law Enforcement Training Center is advertising for 2 Law Enforcement Specialist Firearms Instructors (GS 12).
Sorry for the short notice but the notice is only open from 2/3 to 2/10.
There are currently no female instructors, in any branches at Cheltenham FLETC.Secondary Administrative “6c” retirement coverage is being offered for the positions.
Control Number: 428528400
Agency Contact Info
Job Title: Law Enforcement Specialist (Firearms Instructor)
Department: Department Of Homeland Security
Agency: Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers
Job Announcement Number: FLETC-RITD-2016-0028
$77,490.00 to $100,736.00 / Per Year
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 to Wednesday, February 10, 2016
SERIES & GRADE:
Permanent position. - Work schedule is full-time.
2 vacancies - Cheltenham, MD View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
Status Candidates, which include:
· Current federal employees serving under a career or career-conditional appointment
· Former federal employees with reinstatement eligibility
· Persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special hiring authorities
· Persons eligible under an Interchange Agreement
· Veterans Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA)Eligibles
· View common definitions of terms found in this announcement